Friday, July 20, 2012

Lincolnshire Agricultural Show

Those who know me know that I love animals.  Get ready for the photos!  I did stick in a couple of tractors, falcon, and side-attraction photos, as well as a few silly captions.  It was a great day!






I spy with my little eye....

Jumbo sized tusks....

for a jumbo sized hog!!

"I work hard to get this definition...."




I had plenty of these for dinner, so I didn't indulge here!


I fell in love with this beauty!
So many pretty horses!





Hunting hounds and horsemen....after they presented the groups, the dogs were allowed to wander free and the audience was welcomed in.  Yippee!


May I have this one, please?


John loves tractors!
This is what I would expect...
So where did Tom Cruise come from??



"Thank you for noticing my beauty behind this ugly apparatus!"

"Where's the gate?  How do I get out??"

"Don't you have something better to do, lady?"

"Turn the camera away, or I'll send my people."

"Oh, I'm so shy!"


The peregrine falcon show!  We almost didn't catch it - so glad we did!

After the show, John took me to very special places from his past, one of my favorite parts of the trip.  Next time, I'll share those!

2 comments:

Stephanie Scarcella said...

In the "where's the gate, let me out" photo...oy I feel so bad for that guy! Looks like so much fun!

red.neck chic said...

Oh my gosh... I just fell in love with the horse YOU fell in love with!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!

ALL of your photos are awesome!

:) robelyn