Thursday, August 23, 2012

Time Out from the Hurry, Hurry, Rush, Rush!

Yesterday, Christy Sobolewski and Katie Kelly came over for "art night" - which included food, fun, mess, and three collaged art pieces  - all in 4 1/2 hours!  We each started a piece, then passed it to our left, so that each artist could add to the original piece.  Here are some of the before, during, and after photos, taken with my iPhone:


Our glorious mess!

Katie and Christy!

My before (the part I did before passing it on).
My after - I adore it!  It couldn't be more perfect for me!

Katie's during (her work with mine added).


Katie's after, with Christy's work.


Christy's final.

I want to do it again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, much better than getting a male stripper in an two bottles of wine!!!!!!!!!