Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Privilege....

Listen, I don't often share this mess with the world, so consider yourself privileged to see it.....going from a 17' X 23' studio to my little room has not been easy, but I make it work!  Here you see the mess of journal making......

Okay, and a few other projects I am in the middle of.....stuck in indecision!  I am using the grunge boards for the front and back covers.  Here are a few I have almost ready to bind...

And one of my "piles" (there are several more) of materials for another I have yet to begin....
I'd love to sell them, but honestly don't know if I can handle the time it would take to establish an etsy or ebay site, so they will serve as gifts for now, or I should say, when they are done.
Thanks for visiting me in my "studio"!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Etsy shops are quite easy to set up but it is keeping them stocked that I suppose becomes the issue. Love the stuff you have - I used to do a lot of crafting and most of my stuff is stored away in the basement. Noah is going to have a ball when he is old enough to use it!