Sunday, January 23, 2011

100th post!

Happy Birthday to my daughter, Natalie!  She is no longer a teenager.  Sigh.  We had a lovely day of pampering yesterday in Tampa, getting our nails and toes done, doing a little shopping (I got a STEAL of stamps at Michaels for only $23), and getting a couples massage with two extremely awesome massage therapists with fantastic sense of humors!  What a blast!

 It's hard to believe that  this is my 100th post!  And what an excellent reason to create it - I won Christine's (Change of Heart) blog give-away, the package of goodies you can see on my right sidebar!  Thank you so much, Christine!  I have a few ideas for many of the items she's sending along, including something special for my sister, who is undergoing radiation and chemo for cancer. 
Hmmm, looks like I will need to create something special for three causes - One World, One Heart, my blog anniversary of 100 posts, and Pam!

No pictures today, since I do not have my own computer at home, but soon......:)  I tried to do my own data transfer from my ancient G4 to the new 27" IMac, but messed it up, so I hauled that puppy down to the Apple store, where those wonderful pros will take care of doing it for me.  The speed and clarity I have gained is absolutely incredible.  Can't wait to make slideshows of my favorite photos!

Keep your eyes open, fun stuff to come!

No comments: