Monday, December 19, 2011

Returning from the lost....

Having been gone far too long, I will ease back into the fold by sharing my new favorite place (besides the beach) to take Sophia.  It's just a few miles from the house, so we visit several times a week.



The pond's bank has receded due to our lack of rain.  Sophia loves to explore here.  There are trails in the scrub and a fenced, off-leash dog park as well.  If no  other dogs are on this trail, however, I cheat and let her off leash, because she is usually quite good about coming to me to get her leash put on if necessary.  Where would I be without my best friend?

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Welcome back, Peggy! I've missed you. It's so wonderful to have your beautiful Sophia to explore with you. Hope to see lots more of your art & photography soon.
Love ya...
Debbie
===^..^===