Thursday, December 31, 2009

A new year....

As I prepare for the new year,  I have high hopes for every one of my friends....hopes for an easier year financially, hopes for finding joy in simple things, excitement in challenges faced, comfort in family and friends, and hopes for laughter each day.

I have begun treatment for the pain I have experienced in my neck for so many years that seems to be getting worse.  Today I get my first shots in my neck, which I am counting on to relieve the pain enough that I can pull the wild weeds in my gardens!  This may take a while, but I have every confidence that within a month I will start feeling like a new woman (or maybe even sooner), and get my former energy back.  Hmmmm, I wonder if my brain will begin to work better......:)


Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: